I am excited to announce that the dates for the Tropical Yoga Retreat are set for January 7 thru 13th, 2018. This will be a perfect time, post-holidays, to step into the New Year with wonderful nourishment of body, mind and spirit.
This retreat is all about slowing down, boosting our vitality, exploring movement practices, meditation and wonderful Ayurvedic nourishment. I hope you will consider joining me at Villa Ananda, a very beautiful small, secluded beach resort setting on the Riviera Nayarit – north of Puerto Vallarta.
Here are some highlights of this all-inclusive retreat:
- Airport transfer from Puerto Vallarta by private van (arrival and departure. (Your airline fare is not included).
- Double occupancy large suites – all with private baths.
- 3 meals per day – Ayurvedically prepared, vegetarian, with options for fish and chicken.
- 2 daily yoga classes with Maria, along with early morning meditation and Kriya practices. One yoga class will be dynamic, the other later day will be more restorative.
- One 60 minute Ayurvedic aromatherapy massage included in the package.
- An optional day excursion to nearby Sayulita, a wonderful oceanside village for great strolling along quaint roadways, beachfront activities, or really awesome shopping.
- A traditional Temezcal Sweat lodge experience.
- Other special offerings to be announced.
- Plenty of time to rest, take walks, play in the water, connect with others, read books, get further spa services, or do nothing!
Other offerings for an additional charge:
- Stand-up paddle board lessons.
- Whale watching excursion.
- Guided bird watching excursion.
- Extensive Ayurvedic Spa Treatments.