Join us for our second year – a transformative delight.
This retreat is all about slowing down, boosting our vitality, exploring movement practices, meditation and wonderful Ayurvedic nourishment. I hope you will consider joining me at Villa Ananda, a very beautiful small, secluded beach resort setting on the Riviera Nayarit – north of Puerto Vallarta.
Here are some highlights of this all-inclusive retreat:
- Airport transfer from Puerto Vallarta by private van (arrival and departure. (Your airline fare is not included).
- Double occupancy suites – all with private baths.
- 3 meals per day – Ayurvedically prepared, vegetarian, with options for fish and chicken.
- 2 daily yoga classes with Maria, along with early morning meditation and Kriya practices. One yoga class will be dynamic, the other later day will be more restorative.
- One 60 minute Ayurvedic aromatherapy massage included in the package.
- An optional day excursion to nearby Sayulita, a wonderful oceanside village for great strolling along quaint roadways, beachfront activities, or really awesome shopping.
- A traditional Temezcal Sweat lodge experience.
- Other special offerings to be announced.
- Plenty of time to rest, take walks, play in the water, connect with others, read books, get further spa services, or do nothing!
Other offerings at an additional charge:
- Stand-up paddle board lessons.
- Whale watching excursion.
- Guided bird watching excursion.
- Extensive Ayurvedic Spa Treatments.
Cost for this Yoga Retreat Experience: $1999 per person double occupancy (Sign up with a friend and ask to share a room together).
Several of you have already expressed interest in this retreat. Please let me know soon and plan to place a $400 deposit ($200 of this deposit is refundable until September 1, 2017). NOTE: This will be a small intimate retreat, with 16 guests.
Have a look at Villa Ananda: www.villaananda.com