FYT Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- MariaAlive Therapeutics, in conjunction with Functional Yoga Therapy™ does not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, ethnic origin, sexual preference, or disability.
- Prospective students must have completed one of the following:
- A 200 hour or greater Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Or – A Pilates Teacher Training Program
- Or – A Fitness Instructor Teacher Training Program
- Or – Any other medically based certificate or degree that shows a high knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology, Kinesiology and Functional Movement.
- Or – Other special circumstances privately discussed with the Director.
- Applicants are required to contact the Director of MariaAlive Therapeutics for a virtual interview, at least one month before the beginning of a program.
- There is no guarantee of admission to late registrants.
- Applicants will be notified via email of their approval for acceptance into the Functional Yoga Therapy Training.
- The Functional Yoga Therapy Advanced Assessment Program does not accept nor give credit for other trainings, education, or experiences in lieu of the full program offered.
- The opportunity for a partial scholarship is available through application to our Scholarship Fund. Please contact the Director of the School for more information about applying for scholarships.
Fill out a Scholarship Application here.
Tuition Payment Plan:
Fill out an Extended Payment Plan Agreement here.