Functional Yoga Therapy: Virtual Techniques for Structural Assessment
Virtual Postural Assessments Minicourse:
4:30-7:00pm MT Thursdays September 9, 23 & 30, 2021
Objectives for Course: This course is designed for past Inner Peace Yoga Therapy students, past Functional Yoga Therapy students, and those interested in mastering specific aspects of the static and dynamic postural assessment.
What this course will cover:
- The concepts of Tele-Health Yoga Therapy
- Specific techniques for assessing virtually: environment, clothing, equipment, etc.
- Adapting Functional Yoga Therapy assessment techniques to the Virtual environment
- The foot assessment effectively adapted to the virtual screen, including virtual partner assessment
- Assessing static posture virtually; including partner assessment
- TMJ: Body/Jaw Assessment, including partner assessment
- Assessing the body in motion virtually, including partner assessment
- Therapeutic protocol suggestions given throughout the training
- Question and answer sessions
- Preparatory homework prior to each session (approximately 30-45 minutes each time)
- Handout packet will be provided, along with access to specific assessment videos
Approved for 13 hours of IAYT continuing education (APD)
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Continuing Education Series (Coming Soon)
Find clarity and greater understanding of our dynamic, amazing human selves.
Are you a practicing yoga therapist, body-centered practitioner, medical professional, yoga teacher, fitness professional or student looking to understand the deeper dynamics of the body within its many levels?
These unique, information-filled courses will dive deeply into functional anatomy, movement dynamics, assessment techniques, therapeutic treatment plans and more…
Each course can be used as part of your certification* needs, continuing education needs, or stand alone to continue expanding your knowledge.
Each course is multidimensional in its teaching format, including one or more of the following: Manuals, audio, video, photos, interactive Q & A, webinars, and on-site offerings.
Look for the following courses and more in 2022:
- Yoga Therapy and the Jaw
- Understanding the Feet
- Ayurveda and mood
- Getting Juicy with Aum Tantra