Next 4-class bundle (LAST CLASS SERIES UNTIL FALL, 2022):
June 6, 13, 20, 27, 2022
Maria is offering Online Yoga Classes
Live Streaming brings Yoga classes into the comfort of your own home
1. Yoga classes are 4 classes for $28. You can purchase your passes at this link:
2. You only need to complete the Registration and Waiver of Liability form one time.
3. After you have purchased your passes, all you need to do is log-in via a link and password you will receive by email, to the ZOOM online classroom.
How to prepare for your class:
- Find a quiet, uncluttered space in your home.
- Gather basic yoga props: non-slip mat, yoga strap or robe belt, a yoga block or thick book, a rolled blanket or cushion.
- During class, be aware of your personal needs, choosing to modify or even sit-out a pose if you feel unsafe.
- Dress comfortably, eat 1-2 hours before the practice, and make sure you hydrate.
- If you have balance issues, have your mat near a wall, or have a stable chair to hold onto if needed.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR MY ONLINE
YOGA CLASS EXPERIENCE
CULTIVATE AN ATTITUDE OF
CURIOSITY & ACCEPTANCE INSTEAD OF
HARSHLY JUDGING YOURSELF.
REMEMBER: EVERYTHING CHANGES
MAKE TIME FOR A YOGA PRACTICE
IN YOUR DAILY SELF-CARE RITUALS.
NEVER PUSH INTO PAIN.
LET YOUR BREATH LEAD YOUR MOVEMENT.