Next 4-class bundle: September 28, October 5, 12 & 19th, 2020
Maria is offering Online Yoga Classes
Live Streaming brings Yoga classes into the comfort of your own home
1. You only need to complete the Registration and Waiver of Liability form one time.
2. Yoga classes are 4 classes for $20. You can purchase your passes at this link:
3. After you have purchased your passes, all you need to do is log-in via a link and password you will receive by email, to the ZOOM online classroom.
How to prepare for your class:
- Find a quiet, uncluttered space in your home.
- Gather basic yoga props: non-slip mat, yoga strap or robe belt, a yoga block or thick book, a rolled blanket or cushion.
- During class, be aware of your personal needs, choosing to modify or even sit-out a pose if you feel unsafe.
- Dress comfortably, eat 1-2 hours before the practice, and make sure you hydrate.
- If you have balance issues, have your mat near a wall, or have a stable chair to hold onto if needed.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR MY ONLINE
YOGA CLASS EXPERIENCE
CULTIVATE AN ATTITUDE OF
CURIOSITY & ACCEPTANCE INSTEAD OF
HARSHLY JUDGING YOURSELF.
REMEMBER: EVERYTHING CHANGES
MAKE TIME FOR A YOGA PRACTICE
IN YOUR DAILY SELF-CARE RITUALS.
NEVER PUSH INTO PAIN.
LET YOUR BREATH LEAD YOUR MOVEMENT.