Join us for our third year – a Transformative delight!
This retreat is all about slowing down, boosting our vitality, exploring movement practices, meditation and wonderful Ayurvedic nourishment. I hope you will consider joining me at Villa Ananda, a very beautiful small, secluded beach resort setting on the Riviera Nayarit – north of Puerto Vallarta
Here are some highlights of this all-inclusive retreat:
- Airport transfer from Puerto Vallarta by private van (arrival and departure) (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDE)
- Double occupancy Large suites – all with private baths
- 3 Organic Ayurvedic Meals per day – vegetarian, with options for fish and chicken
- 2 daily yoga classes with Maria, along with early morning meditation and Kriya practices. One yoga class will be dynamic, the other later day will be more restorative
- Sunrise Meditations on the Beach
- Breath Practice & Kriya Teachings
- One 60 minute Ayurvedic aromatherapy massage and Dosha Consultation included in the package
- An optional day excursion to nearby Sayulita, a wonderful oceanside village for great strolling along quaint roadways, beachfront activities, or really awesome shopping
- A traditional Temezcal Sweat lodge experience
- Other special offerings to be announced
- Plenty of time to rest, take walks, play in the water, connect with others, read books, get further spa services, or do nothing!
Other offerings at an additional charge:
- Stand-up paddle board lessons
- Whale watching excursion
- Guided bird watching excursion
- Extensive Ayurvedic Spa Treatments
- Snorkel Trip
- Surf Lessons
Cost for this Yoga Retreat Experience: $2,000 pp/do w/$400 deposit, before March 31, 2018
$2,100. pp/do, after March 31, 2018 (Sign up with a friend and ask to share a room together).
Several have already expressed interest in this retreat
Please register soon and plan to place a $400 deposit. NOTE: This will be a small intimate retreat, with 16 guests.
Have a look at Villa Ananda: www.villaananda.com